Full M O O N in Libra : Your relationships | City Workshops + Yoga & Surf Retreat in May.
April 11th, 2017, Issue #28
So many messages, right now the internet can be very overwhelming… everyone has a solution to you for what to do (including me lol). But seriously, here is what I did 3 years ago when I was faced with a very important decision to take in my life:
I turned my phone and my computer OFF, took my pretty ass to Summer’s Solstice and asked GOD/Nature/LIFE for true guidance. My prayer was “Let me hear TRUTH” not from my head or people’s heads but from our hearts.
Full Moon in Libra though is all about colaboration (are we willing to colaborate ?), seeing your progress with your personal relationship to yourself and others. But I truly suggest that we review what true FRIENDSHIP is. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE and truly wanting the BEST (regardless of what our mind believes is best for me or others), and regardless of how painful it can feel sometimes what best is for another. Friendship is not an easy thing, we might already know that, but it is the ultimate and most beautiful thing we can do.
Seek within an alternative. Like Durga Das told me once, if your believes are limiting you, then open up to changing that believe. MAKE PEACE. We all know, we all know, we all know. Period. The BS that we play is not with anybody else, but with ourselves.
Life is not linear, libra teaches us to seek balance, to seek for an agreement, to seek for that “meet me half way”.
The first relationship you must take seriously is with yourself. The first true friendship and loving kindness is with you, and then immediately this will show with everything and everyone else. Your job, your colleagues, your mom, your pet and your spouse/wife.
These are days to make friends with yourself and others and if that seems too crazy right now, at least celebrate the idea that this is possible right now and allow the healing of community and loving balance of libra to do it for you.
DRASTIC MEASUREMENTS FOR DRASTIC TIMES 🙂
GLUTEN FREE CRUSTS
For Lovely MORNINGS …. or evenings. I believe Breakfast should humbly always be served as the MAIN COURSE!
We filled our Cups with some Nature´s Best Goodness here, using Basil to Cleanse & the NUTS to boost our hormones to the best: To satisfy our inner God/Goddess the right way!
Whatever you want to do with this Recipe, you can serve this at any time of the day with NO GUILT, SHAME or REGRETS… Always !
Cauliflower is often used to replace grains like rice or white potatoes. Its firm texture and light flavor makes it a great substitution in this pizza as well. Cauliflower is full of vitamins, minerals, and beneficial antioxidants. Glucosinolates are a type of phytonutrient provided by cauliflower, and the reason for the pungent smell of cauliflower when it is cooking. They help a variety of bodily functions like immunity, digestion, and detoxification.
*Enjoy & Be Love (Click the Image for Full Story)
YOGA & SURF TRIPIN’
VENAO. MAY 6-12TH. 2017
HOW TO WORK WITH FEAR AND PAIN IN A MOMENT OF CRISIS
By Emily Horn
As I watched the snow fall on the mountains outside my hospital room, where I was undergoing treatment for an illness that had progressively worsened over the previous months, I was reminded once again that this life moves and changes with each breath — we can not know what will happen in the future.
But we’re not powerless. Our power rests in our ability to train our hearts and minds. Here I was in pain, sick, and unable to use my left hand or arm. Still, I was still in love with my life.
Before I’d been admitted to the hospital, I underwent a painful spinal tap. As my body lay upon the doctor’s table, I used the technique of out-loud counting to calm my mind. With the steadiness of the counting, my fear gradually evaporated.
Pain can easily become laden with fear and stories, which only adds to our suffering. Through practice, we can recognize that we always have access to spacious loving, which can empower us to face fear with a calm heart-mind. Mindfulness supports the understanding that some of our storylines are needless, letting them arise and pass without believing them.
Here are a few suggestions to help come back to your center during experiences of fear or pain.
A Short Practice for Working with Fear and Pain
- Find a focal point in the room or outside (a point in on the wall, a tree, a chair). Set the intention to return to this point if and when experience becomes disorienting. Allow your attention to gently rest with this point of seeing. Know that you are seeing.
- Count to ten, starting with one and returning to one after you reach ten. You don’t have to find your breathing at this point. Just allow the counting to ease you a little more into the moment. If you feel comfortable, say the numbers out loud. Allowing your attention to rest with the sound of your voice.
- Notice your body in the room and the space it takes up. You don’t have to zoom in on the pain or the fearful sensations yet. Allow your body to be your anchor as your weight drops more into the space. From here you can decide what you need to do next, whether starting again or moving on to whatever is needed next.
A F U LL MOON ☽ RITUAL FOR TONIGHT & THESE COMING DAYS
Entering a State of Gratitude Ceremony
When you are in a state of gratitude, you can manifest extra well. This is because being in this state closes down your ego, which might otherwise bring in doubts while you’re manifesting. Here is how to do it▽.
﹋﹌♂♀ ♥♡☜☞☎ ☏⊙◎☺☻
1. Take a moment to think of at least three people, places, situations or things for which you are grateful. Feel gratitude. Really feel it in your body !
2.Write a list of who/what you are grateful for.
3. Burn your gratitude list after writing it. You just want to let things go at this time of the month.
4. Finally, if it feels right for you, say this incantation: “I know that I am blessed in my life within that knowing”.
⤛ ⤜⤛ ⤜⤛ ⤜⤛ ⤜⤛ ⤜
We took the best articles and recipes here for you so that you can take advantage in the best way of this great period.
N A M A S T E,
The Yorepa Team